Looking for a specific application

     I am looking for a PCI card which will simply take in serial
TTL clock and data, and fill a FIFO or buffer and DMA it to an IBM
host computer. The data rate is 2.2 Mbits/sec. The FIFO or buffer
should be as large as possible, preferably a megabit. We would also
like to find one which has a Solaris or Unix type driver. So far I
have located a card from Hyperspeed Technologies which shows promise
but I would appreciate any additional leads. I have found very little
using web search engines such as Alta Vista. Thank you.

     Dave Jones
     University of Wisconsin, Madison
     Space Science and Engineering Center
     davej@ssec.wisc.edu