Distributed DMA, PC-PCI, Serialized IRQs

Hi All,

A while back there were a few proposed standards for supporting
ISA standard IRQs and DMA requests in a PCI based system.

As I recall these proposals were named:

*   Serialized IRQ/Data For PCI Systems
*   Distributed DMA
*   PC-PCI

I would appreciate it if any one could point me to web sites where these
specs/proposals can be found.

I am also interested in finding out what the market presence of these proposals
is now, and what it is likely to be a year from now.

Thanks,
Frank 8/5/96
 Frank P. Helms
 frank.helms@amd.com
-The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of AMD.-
`N