Re: FW: Delayed Xaction and LOCK#

> From: Mark Gonzales <markg@scic.intel.com>
> Do you really have a product that has *PCI* masters that are
> synchronizing amongst themselves using locked accesses to a semaphore?!?

It has been discussed that we may be exchanging messages among multiple
masters, and mutex could be an issue with that.  We have only run as master
in talking to the host, so far.

BTW, I presume that masters can only find out about where their siblings are
by having the host tell them, since the host is tasked with configuration
management (and in fact, is the source of configuration accesses).  (A could
tell B where A is, but only if A had a way of knowing where B is.)

Dave Schneider
Emulex Corp.