PCI Single Card which has the PCI LAN and Modem or ISDN (Multi function PCI board)

RE: PCI Single Card which has the PCI LAN and Modem or ISDN (Multi function PCI board)

 If I want to design the PCI card which has the PCI LAN and Modem or ISDN, what is the
best way? And what the ICs should I use? In the current market, the are lots of LAN
controller which have the PCI interface. But I don*t know the analog modem interface IC
(PCI to UART) also for ISDN interface.
 If I use the current ICs, my board (idea) design will be as follows:

MB PCI Slot:
	|   (my PCI board area)
	|____ PCI bridge chip
		|___  PCI LAN controller (interface)
		|____ PCI to ISA bridge chip
			|____ ISA to UART interface (16550)
				|___ Modem chips

My understanding is correct? Or does someone know more simple design for this purpose?
And if someone know the nice ICs for this purpose (board design), please advise me.

Haruji Suzuki
--
TDK Co. Tamagawa Technical Center, Communication/LAN
Tel: 81-44-435-3309