Political postings to this group

Listmembers,

I know that Prop. 211 is a highly emotional issue, but please refrain
from discussing it here, or any other political topic. (other than
PCI-SIG politics, of course.)  There are many other appropriate forums
for this type of activity.  I consider it a bit of a stretch to assert:

>Subject: Proposition 211. The Initiative That Would Kill Silicon
>  Valley, no more PCI
           ^^^^^^^^^^^

Whatever else you might say about Prop. 211, I'm afraid that PCI
will survive just fine regardless of whether it passes or not.

If we persist in posting off-topic subjects we start accruing the
risk that valuable members of this list will sign off since they
are too busy to be bothered by Internet-noise and we will lose
the contributions they otherwise might make.

Regards,

  Alan Deikman, ZNYX Corporation
  alan@znyx.com