Re: REQ#/GNT# behavior at RST# deassertion

> >So I would think a master should also ignore GNT# for 1 or 2 more
> >cycles after the RST# deassertion, otherwise there's the potential
> >for multiple people seeing GNT# in the cycle after the RST#
> >deassertion.

Remember that reset clears the command register (note bits 0,1 and 2).
The host will be required to reconfigure the PCI interface after a
reset. So the host bridge will be the first initiator on the bus and it
will most likely will be a configuration command.
-TJS