Request for Info: PCI Market Size - all segments

I am looking for information about the approximate total size of the PCI
market (in units) - broken out by end-product segment.
I would like to look at it by market segment (e.g. PC, Server, Routers,
Telecom, Industrial control etc.) - since each will have a distinct size,
adoption rate, and ultimate penetration.

Is anyone aware of a study which has looked at this?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for any help you can send my way.

Mike Kendrick
Lattice Semiconductor.
@-