RE: PCI Clock Specs and PLL

Ivor's reply is correct.  I can add specifics for older tarred or zipped
files.
You can't use find/grep/egrep/search on the tarred or zipped files.

Use
	subject: archive ls
to see all of the tar, zip, faq, etc. files.

Then use
	subject: archive
and message body:

get 9601zip
get 9602zip
get 9603zip

(or 9601tar e.g.) to get the archived files.

After retrieving the files, you unpack them (untar or unzip) and then
search them using your best search methods/tools.

~Randy

Randy Dunlap, Software Engineer     770/840-9200 x-2442
rdunlap@hayes.com                   fax:   770/447-0178
Network Systems, Building 5923

?