RE: JTAG from PCI bus

Below is an excerpt from PCI FAQ Rev 0.4:

 o How do I get the PCI System Design Guide?  (Note:  Rev. 1.0
   is for PCI Local Bus Specification 2.0.)

   The design guide was written in 1992 and has not been updated
   since.  The system design guide is now out of sync with the spec
   and there are now some fundamental errors contained in it.
   Therefore, the system design guide WILL NOT be updated and has been
   removed from circulation.  If you have a prior version it should
   only be used with caution since the information is dated and may
   lead to non-compliance with PCI Rev. 2.1.

Ed McDonald