[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

PCI DMA controller

We are working on a design which would use a AMCC PCI intreface chip. 
We want to use burst mode, but our software guy has informed me that the
PC does not have a DMA controller, and the only way to do burst mode is
if the card can be a burst master.  To me this sounds very bizzare.  I
was wondering if anyone knows if there is a DMA controller which he can
use to do burst transfers from the PC's memory to my PCI card.  Thanks
in advance.

Brad Ree
h	W