[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ECN review is tough.
- To: Mailing List Recipients <email@example.com>
- Subject: ECN review is tough.
- From: "T.Nakamura" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 98 21:54:13 +0900
- Resent-Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 05:06:27 -0800
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"2AO6o2.0.aE4.ek2xq"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear all members,
I got four ECNs in an envelope. It's very tough to review them in 30 days.
Why doesn't PCI SIG send each ECN as soon as it becomes ready?
Are they saving postage?
I want to hear opinions from you.
Yokogawa Electric Corporation