Re: Chipsets with Dual Address Cycles (64 bit addresses)

>does anyone know of chip sets for Intel Pentium/Pentium II-CPU with a north
>bridge that (optionally) supports dual address cycles (64 bit addresses)?

Since the Pentium and Pentium-II only support a maximum 4GB address space,
and the Pentium-II's built in level 2 cache only has tag space for 512MB of
ram (and most Pentium chipsets only have tag space for 64MB), I can't see
what the purpose of supporting 64 bit addresses would be.

-jrp