[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Mailing List Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: PISA ?
- From: Dave Speed <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:17:26 +0000
- Resent-Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 02:27:55 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"fM-ba2.0.iD.w7a4r"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I have seen some single board computers available from american
manufacturers which claim to have PISA bus. They seem to have a double
height interleaved connector as opposed to the standard ISA and PCI edge
connectors. Can anyone provide me with information on this bus.
Arcom Control Systems Ltd.