"FREE" $1500 Marketing Package

Hi,

You owe it to yourself and your associates to take a few minutes
to read through this extraordinary offer....

The below Marketing Package is available for immediate download.
All software is fully functional, and not shareware.  It is
available for you to use to market YOUR online business...

1.32 Bit Mailing and Extracting Software ...value $400

  http://www.success-minded.com/extractorinfo.htm

2.Mailing Software to convert your PC into a
  mailserver...value $500

  http://www.success-minded.com/rfmsinfo.htm

3.Global Mail Lists pre-cleaned against a Global Remove List.
  (value $250)

4.Entry into a Password Protected Site, where fresh addresses
  Updated each Week are available for download. These are the
  result of the efforts of dozens of computers scanning the
  WWW for the freshest most targeted addresses available!
  (Value about $100/10,000 targeted addresses)

5.A detailed Help File to guide you, no matter how new you are
  to Internet Marketing, into the successful use of these tools.

All of the above is fully functional, ready to use.  You can be
up and running in a single day.

It may seem unbelievable, but I am not asking you to pay
anything for this tried and proven package of marketing
software and tools. You are welcome to use them to Market
your current Business.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

I am bundling this package together with an exciting, life
enriching organization dedicated to empowering you towards a
richer, fuller, more satisfying life...in terms of personal
well being and financial independence.

The real difference between us and our competition is that we
supply you with all the tools you need to build your business.
Our marketing philosophy  is based, not on taking
from others, but on "giving" to others.  Can you think of any other
support team that gives its new members such a package of tools
right from the start? I haven't found one, and believe me
I have searched.

In addition to being given this package for your personal use...

YOU ARE ALSO GIVEN THE RIGHTS TO GIVE IT AWAY TO BUILD
YOUR  GROUP.

That's right. Think how easy it is to build YOUR OWN BUSINESS with
such a powerful draw card. And this package is growing all the time.
We are continuously seeking to improve it by adding new
software, upgrades, additional fresh addresses, etc...

"You can get anything you want out of life if you just help enough
other people get what they want."

     -- Zig Zigglar

If the above offer and proposal are of interest to you:

mailto:marketing@success-minded.com?subject=MarketingOffer$1

***Please include in the body of your email reply:
1.Name First and Last
2.Residential address
3.Contact telephone number

**Warning, no software will be given out without all 3 of the above
accurately given. If we are unable to contact you, we won't be able
to offer you the software.

In conclusion, I would like to thank you for the time you have spent
considering our proposal. I look forward to hearing from you in the
near future.

Wishing you all the good you ever desired,

BRIGITTE
Proud Member of the
M Team

REMEMBER:
If the above offer and proposal are of interest to you:

mailto:marketing@success-minded.com?subject=MarketingOffer$1

This is a free offer, not UCE or Spam.  If however, this offer
has disturbed you and you wish to be  removed from this and
future offers of this type, please:

    mailto:remove@success-minded.com?subject=remove