[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDSEL with Config type 1
- To: Mailing List Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: IDSEL with Config type 1
- From: Tai Phan <phan@Iphase.COM>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:56:35 -0500 (CDT)
- Cc: phan@rodan.Iphase.COM (Tai Phan)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 04:56:03 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"IM4fK2.0.oE1.Vx7Mr"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been assuming that the IDSEL signal always has to be asserted with
config cycles, regardless of type 0 or type 1. But if the IDSEL is tied
to one of the AD[23:16] bit, then there is a conflict with bus number.
Is it safe to say that IDSEL is not required for type 1 config cycles?
Tai Phan Interphase Corporation