RE: 3.3V PCI PC's for Test

How about using a P2P bridge eval board in a system that supports PME#?
Some bridges (at least the DEC ones) provide for differing voltage
levels on either side and I would imagine that this would be a
configuration option on the bridge eval board.  The newer revs of DEC's
bridges also support PME#.
--
Brooks Lame'
Design Engineer,  Motorola Monterey Design Center