[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
pci bus coprocessors
- To: Mailing List Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: pci bus coprocessors
- From: David Feustel <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 17:48:59 +0100
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 11:34:53 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"FLWlY.0.N54.93Syr"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any coprocessor boards usable with
passive pci backplanes available yet?
I'm looking for SBCs that can be plugged into the PCI
backplane as addin cards (i.e. they do not supply
control signals for the pci backplane.
I already have an Intel ESBA card that can operate
as the PCI host, as an addin card or as a
standalone card (supplies its own pci clock signal).
I want to add coprocessor cards to the pci
backplane into which this card is plugged.