PCI card on other side of bridge

I have an inhouse designed PCI card which used a PLX 9060SD PCI
device.

When I plug it into a standard desktop PC the BIOS recognises out
card and allocated the memory map, i/o space and an IRQ on INT#A.

When I put the card into an industrial PC with a digital PCI-PCI
bridge chip (21152-AB) in it the Award BIOS (v4.51PG) doesn't
allocate an IRQ (the memory and i/o are fine).

Our card is on BUS 4 in the industrial PC and BUS 0 in the standard
desktop.

We are struggling to find out where the problem lies and who to ask
for advice - the PCI-PCI bridge chip manufacturer (Digital), the
backplan manufacturer (Trenton), the SBC manufacturer (Peak) or the
BIOS manufacturer (Award/Unicore).

Any help would be greatly received.

Richard Shaw
Primary Image Ltd.   http://www.primary-image.com
Millbank House,
171-185 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 6AX, UK
+44(0)181-339-9669       Fax:  +44(0)181-339-9091