[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: PCI Request
- To: Mailing List Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: PCI Request
- From: Brooks Lame <Brooks_Lame@mcg.mot.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:08:24 -0700
- Cc: "'PCISIGList'" <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 11:23:17 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"dc1lG2.0.q63.o-z9s"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I remember seeing a couple. I think MicroMemory was one of them.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: PGNICK@aol.com [mailto:PGNICK@aol.com]
> Sent: Friday, 16 October, 1998 10:59
> To: Mailing List Recipients
> Subject: PCI Request
> I am an applications engineers for a company that
> manufactures a PCMCIA card
> for two serial communications buses, MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC
> 429. We currently
> offer ISA versions of these cards, but often receive request
> for PCI and
> CompactPCI. I am looking for a PCI and/or CompactPCI adapter
> card that will
> accept one or more of our PCMCIA cards.
> if you have any suggestion please let me know.
> peter Nicholas
> ilc data device co
> "email@example.com" or "firstname.lastname@example.org"