[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
help for unix driver
- To: Mailing List Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: help for unix driver
- From: zhao xikai <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 19:24:48 +0800
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: dept. of automatic control, tsinghua univ.
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 22:05:32 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"IttlE3.0.aK7.xUkFs"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I have finished programming for a PCI multiport driver in
Windows NT, and now I have to do the same in SCO UNIX.
But I have no idea how to initialize a PCI card in UNIX.
So may someone kindly give me some help on where I can find
related introductions? In Windows NT, there are many fuction
specified for hardware information collection and a registery,
is there any such funtions in SCO UNIX?
Any comment will be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.