[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: help for unix driver
- To: Mailing List Recipients <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: help for unix driver
- From: Hans Berglund <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 08:56:01 +0100
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <199811040217.SAA23812@dns.au.tsinghua.edu.cn>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 19:29:27 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"X9wlm.0.4Q.PfLGs"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
At 19:24 03.11.98 +0800, you wrote:
> I have finished programming for a PCI multiport driver in
>Windows NT, and now I have to do the same in SCO UNIX.
> But I have no idea how to initialize a PCI card in UNIX.
>So may someone kindly give me some help on where I can find
>related introductions? In Windows NT, there are many fuction
>specified for hardware information collection and a registery,
>is there any such funtions in SCO UNIX?
> Any comment will be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.
There are documentation and example drivers available "out there".
For some OS'es you have to buy a DDK, for others you can do without
it. But first, you need to know which UNIX you are dealing with.