[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ISA Spec
The tiny little book _The XT-AT Handbook_ by Choisser and Foster ($9.99,
not including shipping) from Annabooks has most of mechanical dimensions of
the ISA card.
If you can't find it at favorite bookstore, try
1 800 462.1042
I've been told that the latest version has some PCI information also.
The ALT.COMP.HARDWARE.HOMEBUILT FAQ
* ISA, EISA, VLB, and PCI pinouts, signal descriptions, and timing
information can be found at http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~msokos1
* "AT Bus Design, IEEE P996 Compatible", by Edward Solari ISBN
* Official standard for the EISA bus are available from BCPR services
(Texas) Tel: 1-713-251-4770
* Standards for the EISA bus are available from Global Engineering
Documents, Englewood, Colorado USA at phone: (800)854-7179,
>From: Brandon Frazier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>Does anyone know where one might find the ISA Mechanical specification?
+ David Cary "mailto:email@example.com" "http://www.rdrop.com/~cary/"
| Future Tech, Unknowns, machine vision, <*> O-
- ISA Spec
- From: Brandon Frazier <firstname.lastname@example.org>