[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
querries on PCI
- To: Mailing List Recipients <email@example.com>
- Subject: querries on PCI
- From: ECIL VLSO DESIGN CENTRE ECIL HYDERABAD <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 13:38:43 +0500 (GMT+0500)
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Resent-Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:26:27 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"rJG6j2.0.LO4.JQKIs"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Answers are welcome for the following querries on PCI.
Here they go.
I have got the PCI 2.1 rev specs.
I am dealing with 64 bit PCI.
1. What are the commands that are supported in the C/BE[7:4] pins.
Where do I find the commands list?
During this address phase what the C/BE[3:0] contain?
2. Does the target need to assert both DEVSEL# and ACK64#?
3. Do the PAR and PAR64 represent the corresponding parities
(for lower 32 and upper 32 respectively along with the corresponding
C/BEs) ? Will both signals be asserted ?
Thanks in advance
11th Nov 1998