RE: expanding the # of pci slots

Hello Adam,

SBS Technologies manufactures a line of PCI expansion units that provide
7 or 13 additional PCI slots.

For additional information on these products, please check our WWW site,
or contact our sales dept.

Sincerely,

Eric Augustine

Eric Augustine					Direct #	(651)
905-4769
Product Marketing Manager		Fax #	(651) 905-4701
1284 Corporate Center Drive		email	eaugustine@bit3.com
St. Paul, MN 55121-1245		WWW	http://www.sbs-bit3.com

*Please note our new area code change.  Now (651) previously (612).