[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PCI Compliance Workshop #17
- To: Mailing List Recipients <email@example.com>
- Subject: PCI Compliance Workshop #17
- From: Richard Baek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:47:15 -0800
- Delivered-To: pcisig@teleport.COM
- Resent-Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:10:38 -0800
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"_UpKp.0.KY5.6gGfs"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear PCI SIG members;
PCI Compliance Workshop #17 will be held on March 1 - 3, 1999 at the
Embassy Suites Milpitas in Milpitas, California. The invitation packet is
available to download from the PCI SIG home page (www.pcisig.com). Please
keep in mind that the registration deadline is February 19, 1999.
For the first time, to encourage further system/motherboard/BIOS vendor
participation the cost of the testing suites will be paid by the PCI SIG.
If you have any questions about the PCI Compliance Workshop #17, please
contact Robert Lee at (503) 297-5090, or fax (503) 297-1090, or e-mail
We look forward to your participation!
PCI Special Interest Group