[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PCI Steering Committee Nominations
- To: Mailing List Recipients <email@example.com>
- Subject: PCI Steering Committee Nominations
- From: Richard Baek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:52:46 -0800
- Delivered-To: pcisig@teleport.COM
- Resent-Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:18:30 -0800
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"3k-IE2.0.eB7.n0fzs"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear PCI SIG Members,
The PCI SIG Membership Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, May 27,
1999 at the Double Tree near the San Jose Airport.
Per the PCI SIG By-laws, the Steering Committee is elected each year at the
Annual Meeting. As such, a letter has been mailed to you for your Steering
Committee nomination suggestions and the same letter is available for down
load at the PCI SIG web site at www.pcisig.com.
The invitation for the Annual Meeting with the RSVP, and the final nominees
will be sent out electronically by mid-April.
We look forward to your suggestions for nomination and your attendance at
the annual meeting.
PCI Special Interest Group