[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Point-of-order issue (was: RE: PCI ...)
- To: Mailing List Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Point-of-order issue (was: RE: PCI ...)
- From: Robert Monaco <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:52:17 -0400
- Delivered-To: pcisig@teleport.COM
- Organization: Paradigm Computer Systems Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:22:01 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"MjY2N.0.dA4.L1G5t"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Deikman wrote:
> .... However, I find myself uncomfortable with the idea that this
> list will be used to publicly criticize another company's
> products in a public way. Certainly this has been done before,
> both here and in places like USENET, but I have to wonder if
> this kind of discussion is more divisive than productive.
> I can see it either way. What does the rest of this group
I personally believe that this is precisely the place to share objective
experience and knowledge regarding specific hardware (and software). I
can understand the unease expressed by Alan, and it is never pleasant to
receive criticism, but that's the way life is. If I find the brake
system on my Zephyr coupe fades when wet, should I not alert other
Zephyr owners or potential buyers to this fact?
Paradigm Computer Systems Inc.
100 Highpoint Drive, Suite 103
Chalfont, PA 18914
(215) 996-9840 x111
FAX (215) 997-6392