RE: PCI vendor/device ID list?

Answer #1:

It has moved to http://www.yourvote.com/pci/
as far as I can tell.  http://www.halcyon.com/jboemler/ doesn't have
a link to this page so it is hard to tell.

Thomas J. Merritt
CodeGen, Inc.
tjm@codegen.com
1-415-834-9111

Answer #2:

I'm afraid I have no idea what happened to Jim Boemler's list
although I know of a few links which may be of interest to you.

There's what looks to be a fairly complete list at:
http://members.hyperlink.net.au/~chart/download/vendors.txt

There are links to more PCI utilities at:
http://members.hyperlink.net.au/~chart/pci.htm#craig

Rod_Bartlett@3com.com

| Randy Dunlap                    Sr. Software Engineer (NPD)        |
| mail: Intel Corp., 5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, MS JF3-410          |
| ship: Intel Corp., 2111 NE 25th Avenue, MS JF3-410, pole JF3-4-C11 |
| Hillsboro, OR 97124             phone 503-264-6621                 |
| e-mail: Randy.Dunlap@intel.com  fax 503-264-9903                   |
| NOTE:  Any views presented here are mine alone                     |
| and may not represent the views of my employer.                    |