PCI Controller chip Announcement

Dear Colleges:

Interconnect Systems Solution is announcing the availability of PCI-ISA-001,
a low cost PCI controller chip targeted for migrating cost sensitive ISA
adapter cards into PCI architecture. Please contact me for the Data-sheet
and the Samples.

The features of this chip are,

- PCI interface

   o 3.3.v PCI compliant I/O.

   o 5v tolerant PCI I/O.

   o 32–bit 33 MHz PCI 2.1 Local Bus.

   o Configuration registers support for maximum of 3 add-in functions.

   o PCI master/target capable.

- ISA like add-on interface

   o 8–bit data, 11–bit address.

   o Interface supports full DMA capability consistent with ISA DMA
architecture.

   o Independent address mappings of each add-in function within the 11–bit
address space.

- Built in DMA engine

   o Engine can access both I/O and memory space on the PCI side.

   o Engine can access both address mapped and the DMA space in the ISA like
interface.

- 4-pin Serial Non-volatile RAM interface

   o Auto download of Serial E2PROM content at reset time for
personalization.

   o Field upgrade support, In-Circuit Serial E2PROM update can be performed
from the PCI side.

Best regards,

Khan Kibria,
(949)587-0628
email: kkibria@iss-us.com

Postal address:
Interconnect Systems Solution
22691 Lambert Street, Suite 503
Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA.
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Kibria;Khan;M
FN:Khan M Kibria
ORG:Interconnect Systems Solution
TITLE:President
TEL;WORK;VOICE:714-587-0628
TEL;WORK;FAX:714-587-0642
ADR;WORK:;;22691 Lambert Street, Suite 503;Lake Forest;CA;92630;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:22691 Lambert Street, Suite 503=0D=0ALake Forest, CA 92630=0D=0AUSA
URL:http://www.iss-us.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:kkibria@iss-us.com
REV:19990722T194857Z
END:VCARD