reject wrong PWR state req

Hello,

I ran into the following question, where I did not find an
answer in the documentation. Therefore, I would appreciate
if somebody could help out.

A PCI device supports the power states D0 and D3hot/cold.
If SW requests D2 or D1 discarding that this is disabled
in the configuration space, a "graceful" response is
asked in the spec. To what value have the power state regs
bit[1:0] in PMCSR to be set?
	- D3 or D0 since the device does not support D2/D1
	- D1/D2 and the device acts as if it would be in D3
        - something else

|  \____  | Advanced   Stephan Rosner             |
|  /|   | | Micro      stephan.rosner@amd.com     |
| | |___| | Devices    Voice: +49 (351) 277 6064  |
| |____/ \|            FAX:   +49 (351) 277 96064 |