[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Mailing List Recipients <email@example.com>
- Subject: 2 Qs
- From: Raan Kahn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 13:41:35 +0200
- Delivered-To: pcisig@teleport.COM
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 04:28:20 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Z3bZL.0.8A1.lWift"@electra.znyx.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
we are developing a PCI master/target ASIC for expantion card and have
some questions :
1) PCI interrupt pins: is there any demand on the type of the interrupt:
level or egde, or is this application/mother-board dependant?
2) Interrupt acknowledge command: used by the host to get an interrupt
vector from the interrupt controller (the interrupt vector tells the
processor which interrupt service routine to execute).
If we only have one interrupt requester in our chip, meaning we dont
have an internal interrupt controller, can we request the host never to
execute an Interrupt Acknowledge transaction (we dont support this type
of transactions) ?
Any help would be appriciated,