[Fwd: Help-strange issue!]

Hello PCI gurus,

I need help on a strange issue with a PCI line card that we are working
on.

This card works fine in some slots on a PC and when we change it to some
other slot the card seems to be alive but the PC simply fails to boot.
This is true with with many of different types of motherboards that we
have tried it on. It works fine for some slots and for some other PC
doesn't  boot.
We are using PCI master/slave device from plx tech (pci9080) in slave
mode for interfacing to PCI bus.

I am not able to grab head or tail of this problem and need help.

Thanks
Vishal Sharma
Senior design engineer
CG-CoreEl logic systems