FW: failure notice

-----Original Message-----
From: MAILER-DAEMON@mail1.geo.net [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@mail1.geo.net]
Sent: Friday, 10 September, 1999 17:33
To: Brooks_Lame@mcg.mot.com
Subject: failure notice
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail1.geo.net.
<pci-sig@znyx.com>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
> >Is there solution that will allow me to bridge the two PCI
> implementations
> >over a reasonable distance, say 12" while retaining the PCI
> implementation
> >on both end.  The actual data transfer rate on the PCI bus
> is fairly low (<
> >2MHz peak).

Well, if the PCI clock is that slow, I'd do the similations first, but you
may be able to get away with just a very low propagation delay cable.  For
full speed, I think it was BIT3 Computer Corp that had/has a solution using
two P2P bridges joined by a very low prop delay cable.
--
BrooksL