RE: Low profile PCI Local bus

To Whom it may concern:

My name is June Lai, director of sales and marketing of SuperPower
Supply Inc. I just e-mail the question to you.  We are the MFG of the
computer chassis and power Supply.  We are going to develop of the
Flex ATX chassis.  We need some information from the Low Profile of
the PCI Local Bus.  Can we have the height from the card set screw to
the bottom of the card.  I knew the 85.09mm is overall system height
which will include the case cover.  I just want the height of the
card itself from the card set screw to the bottom of the card.  I
hope you understand what I mean. If not, please let me know, i can
fax the picture to you and indicate what I am looking for. thanks!

I am very appreciated for your quick response. Thanks a lot!

My e-mail address is jul@spower.com and phone no is 800-736-0007
x107.
thanks!
June Lai  Ext 107.