RE: 3.3 Volts and PMC Modules

I quickly scanned the PMC spec (IEEE P1386.1) draft 2.0 and found only that
the electrical and logical layers are defined by the PCI spec (revision
independent).  The PMC spec was written when PCI 2.0 was current and which
does not require 3.3v on a 5v slot.  However, PCI 2.2 is now the current
revision and that does require 3.3v on all PCI slots.  Regardless, in the
PMC spec, under section 4.1 'Conformance', it states "the vendor claiming
compliance shall specify in the product specifications, those areas of
compliance where optional features are allowed."  PCI spec revision and/or
availability of 3.3v, falls under this product documentation requirement.
-- BrooksL