RE: need help on pci design projects

Sounds like everything you need is in the Win98 Device Driver
Kit.(DDK) It was available for download from Microsoft, But I
don't know if it still is. There is plenty of sample code in
there for building many different types of device drivers, all
for Visual C++.

Regards,
Glen

--
Glen S. Rosen			Actel Corporation
Senior Software Engineer	200 Valley Road Suite 300