RE: card vendors

The PICMG maintains the specifications for both CompactPCI and PCI format
CPU cards.  There is also a product directory that will list the cards you
want on the PICMG web site at www.picmg.org <http://www.picmg.org> .  Select
either the PCI/ISA product directory (for PCI format) or the CompactPCI
directory.
Rob Davidson
VP Marketing PICMG