Re: PCI IO Buffers

If I understand your question, you want to put multiple PCI interfaces on a
single board. This is not allowed by the PCI spec. The only way you can do
this is to use a PCI-PCI bridge so that you have a second, electrically
separate PCI bus on your board. There you may have a number of additional
PCI devices.