Backplane Termination

 I would like to know if the schottky diode clamps required for 8 slot cPCI
backplane signals are to be added to the end of every cPCI signal including
address/data, clock, and control signals? This specification is found in the
cPCI spec R2.1 on page 21 section 3.2.2. Additionally the specification
indicates a part to be used - a 74S1053. Is there a larger or better part
available, if I do indeed need to connect to 50+ signals on a 32bit
backplane?

Scot Crowner
DRT, Inc.
20030 Century Blvd.