From: Jim Dillon [mailto:jdx@cypress.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 7:43 AM
To: d.cary@ieee.org; pci-sig@znyx.com
Subject: PCI Chips

David -
Please consider adding the attached PCI chip from
Cypress to the list.

http://www.cypress.com/dualport/pci_dp.html

What is the end goal of your list on this webpage?

Thanks,
Jim Dillon
Product Manager - Multi-ports
Cypress Semiconductor

Subject: Re: ASIC enquire
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:05:50 -0500
From:  David Cary <d.cary@ieee.org>
To:  pci-sig@znyx.com
CC: Rakesh Malviya <mrakesh@cedt.iisc.ernet.in>

Dear Rakesh Malviya (and whoever else might be interested),

I've been collecting a list of PCI interface chips at
  http://www.rdrop.com/~cary/html/vlsi.html#pci

If you know of any others, please tell me so I can add them to the list.