Re: Possible to limit size of DMA transfer?

Andy,

Under normal operating conditions, the length of
access is determined by the Master Latency Timer (MLT)
of the master device.  The value specified in the MLT
register is the minimum number of PCI clock cycles
that the master is guaranteed access to the bus.  This
value is programmable.  It is accessed as a PCI config
space register.

Lloyd Bircher