Re: Subsystem Vendor ID

I don't believe you have indicated which chip you are working with. This
might help a lot in getting advice on how to use it.

I am not overly familiar with PC Card devices, but there must be a way to
change/set the Subsystem vendor ID. I would expect this to be necessary for
proper initialization  and operation of the board and driver. Have you
checked with the chip vendor?