PCI PCB Specification

We have been advised by our PCB manufacturer that they cannot meet the
tolerances defined for the PCB profile laid down in the PCI Specification.
This is mainly relating to the slot in the connector fingers (1.8mm) Has
anyone had any similar feedback from their suppliers, or if not, had any
problems fitting PCI cards into various motherboards?

intended for the exclusive use of the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use the
contents nor disclose them to any other person and you should
immediately notify the sender and delete the email. The statements
and opinions expressed here may not represent those of the company.

The parent company of the Renishaw Group is Renishaw plc, registered
in England no. 1106260. Registered office: New Mills,
Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 8JR, United Kingdom