RE: Drivers PCI for CPV3060 & CPV5350

Chris, you should direct support questions like this to your Motorola SE
since he/she sould be much more knowledgeable about your particular
application than I.  Some suggestions based on your limited description
email might be: Annasoft driver developement kit (part of Annabooks and PC^2
Consulting), Wind River, and the Motorola OCK kit.
--
Brooks Lame'
Crisis/Design Engineer,  Motorola Monterey Design Center