RE: Is is possible to receive a cheep SubVendorID?

This is definately the most positive, pro-active post I have yet seen on
this thread!  The concept of a low cost registration fee going to charity
just caps it off.

As a user community, let's make this thing happen.  I see no losers in this
regard.

WAY TO GO BOB!

Keith F. Jasinski, Jr.
jasinski@mortara.com
Extension 245

Mortara Instrument, Inc. (www.mortara.com)
7865 North 86th Street
Milwaukee, WI  53224
(414) 354-1600
F: (414) 354-4760

The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and do not reflect
the views of his or her company.