interrupt on demand

To help test some software device drivers, I'm looking for a PCI
card which will raise an interrupt when requested by software.
The ideal solution would be a card which allows its registers
to be mapped into memory space, and has a register which causes
an interrupt to be raised whenever it is written to.

That's the only functionality I want to use so I don't care what
else the card supports - it can be a simple test card or a fancy
I/O device as long as I can easily make it raise an interrupt, and
preferably don't need to do lots of setting up and configuration.
It's configuration space should be PCI compliant so Windows 2000
can automatically load my driver when the card is found.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions and pointers to card specs.