Expansion ROM not started

Hello all!

There is a problem!
Has developed the quite good expansion card PCI.
And already fourth.
If to look in a history - first Target, second
Master/Target, third Master (burst) /Target.
At all devices was present ExpROM- BIOS of the device was
transferred and was launched.
The shallow problems of debugging were solved fast.
Work on PC of the Different manufacturers.
But the fourth device - most usual Target (similar first
only on another - modern element base) works strange.
On PC ASUS the problems are not present, whether it be old
P166 or new, there is no value.
And on PC of corporations HP, COMPAQ, SIEMENS, INTEL, others
yet I do not know, BIOS does not transferred and is not
launched.
And, the device is normally configurated and works if to
start BIOS as the program.
All functions are tested and work.
For me of suspicion that in PC of these corporations BIOS of
the system board at execution of the configuration PC, to
give my device all required functions, and mine BIOS on what
that to a reason will reject or does not rewrite.
Problem.
For what reason it can take place?
Beforehand I thank for ideas and sentences.
PS.
The device for me not first and before all was OK.

My address:
103482 Russia,
Moscow, Zelenograd, 311- 102
Rakitin Vladimir.