Re: available slots

That tool is probably great for anybody whose hardware works
well enough for Windows to actually boot.  It also might be
good for David, if he were asking for a tool to examine a PC,
rather than a way for _his_ application to automatically examine
PCI slots on any arbitrary user machine.

Pat

--
Patrick Maupin
5216 Crooked Oak Cove