Re: How do I read the IRQ Routing Table with Assembler?

Look at the code in

ftp://ftp.sudleyplace.com/sudleyplace/smbios.zip

in the SMB_SID routine.  This program (written entirely in assembler)
reads and displays the SMBIOS data, and for Type 9 (System Slots)
records attempts to look up the slot ID in the PCI IRQ routing table
and displays that information.

Bob Smith - bsmith@sudleyplace.com - http://www.sudleyplace.com
a.k.a.      bsmith@qualitas.com    - http://www.qualitas.com