RE: Burst Read in slave mode

You're not mentioning which OS/CPU/motherboard you're using, but you will
find a lot of good information at
http://adavid.home.cern.ch/adavid/public/NA60/online/PCIReadingNote/PCIReadi
ngNote.pdf

This is for x86/Linux, but the principles are quite general.

Disclaimer:
PCI is not intended for large data transfers by reads. If this is your own
hardware, you should consider implementing a master device instead.

Regards,
- Olaf